Europe’s leading temporary security specialist, VPS Group, has appointed Craig Robb as Group Commercial Director.
— Craig Robb, VPS Group Commercial Director
MANCHESTER, UK, November 1, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Coming from Securitas UK, as a Commercial Director, with over 15 years’ experience in the security industry, Craig brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience, specializing in strategic proposition and customer excellence.
Commenting on his appointment, Craig said, “I am delighted to be part of the VPS family. Joining the company was a very easy decision for me, having always admired VPS and its ability to dynamically respond to customer needs with temporary security solutions – being part of this journey in a rapidly changing industry is extremely exciting.
It is no secret that all businesses are impacted by the rapidly changing macro-economic environment around us and I look forward to leading the business direction and supporting the Group in its success continues to deliver an approach customer focused “.
Lee Newman, CEO of VPS Group, adds: “I am delighted that Spencer and Craig have joined the company. They both bring knowledge and expertise that complement and enhance the group’s management team and support our strategy to drive the business forward to realize our vision and continue to strengthen our position as Europe’s leading temporary security company.
VPS Group provides specialist security protection solutions through monitored technology, physical security and occupancy protection, for clients in a variety of industries, with a focus on vacant and empty residential and commercial properties, as well as construction site safety.
Image: Craig Robb – Group Commercial Director, VPS Group
For further information on this press release, please contact:
Graham Sievers – Knole Park Ltd
T. +44 (0) 7722282946
Notes to Editors
VPS group www.vps-corporate.com
• VPS Group is Europe’s specialist in temporary security, protecting over 50,000 unique sites, with a focus on vacant and empty residential and commercial properties, construction and infrastructure sectors.
• The market leader has an exceptionally strong presence across Europe, with over 50 locations across the continent, offering services in ten countries with divisional headquarters in Manchester, Paris, The Hague and Norwich.
• VPS Group has over 25 years of experience in protecting vacant properties in Europe through its unique integrated security offering, which provides physical protection, surveillance technology and human intervention services.
• Group clients include property management, retail and hospitality, banking and insolvency, local and national government, construction companies, insurance and social housing providers.
• VPS Group was acquired by PAI Partners in 2014 and has grown both organically and through acquisition, including Prodomo – a French construction safety specialist, and Evander – the UK security services specialist. domestic and commercial glazing and locksmithing for insurance, home emergencies, facility management and real estate
• More recently, in September 2022, the VPS group acquired Link – the UK’s go-to provider for outsourced security solutions.
• The VPS group is in a strong position with supportive shareholders who share their desire for strategic expansion and growth, with plans for further acquisitions.
Brand logo and image of Craig Robb available upon request.
Knole Park Ltd