SMi Group Reports: Less Than Three Weeks Left Until Military Space Disruptive Technology Conference
LONDON, OUTSIDE USA OR CANADA, UK, April 14, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — There are less than 3 weeks until the Military Space Situational Awareness Conference 2022, taking place April 25-26, 2022 in London. UK
The conference will bring together key stakeholders from the military, government and industrial sectors to discuss critical topics such as AI, agile launch, small satellite technology and robotics, there’s no better place to join to the space innovation conversation and to pave the way for the next generation of military space technology.
As the conference approaches, interested parties are encouraged to register: http://www.mil-space-disruptivetech.com/PR5EIN
This year’s agenda will include the following topics: innovation, disruptive technology, space architectures of small satellites: how satellites interact/connect to each other and to the mesh network, we will focus on some of the most points that will shape future space power.
SMi Group is delighted to announce the top presentations to watch at the conference:
• Innovation in the UK MilSpace: direction of travel for a forward-thinking space nation led by Air Vice-Marshal Harvey Smyth, Director of Space at UK MOD
• How will AI enable hybrid spatial architecture? led by Mr Guy De Carufel, CTO & Founder of Cognitive Space
•Panel: AI and space: are we there? led by Ms. Robin Yeman, Technical Director of the Catalyst Campus for Technology and Innovation
• Leverage business innovation to discover new technology for the US Space Force led by Captain Roger Anderson, co-founder and program manager at the US Space Force Accelerator
• Future Space Architecture Requirements for the MoD led by DSTL Senior Space Scientist Dr. Junayd Miah
• In Space Manufacturing for Safety and Sustainability led by Mr. Joshua Western, CEO and Co-Founder of Space Forge
• Using additive manufacturing to revolutionize aerospace systems led by Mr. Joshua Brost, Vice President of Business Development at Relativity Space
See the full list of speakers and the latest program here: http://www.mil-space-disruptivetech.com/PR5EIN
Inaugural Conference on Disruptive Military Space Technologies
April 25 – 26, 2022
Copthorne Tara Hotel Kensington, London, United Kingdom
About the SMi Group:
Established in 1993, SMi Group is a global event production company specializing in B2B conferences, workshops, masterclasses and online communities. We create and organize events in the defense, security, energy, utilities, finance and pharmaceutical sectors. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking thought leaders and visionaries, enabling us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
write to us here